You Need Flash
Tutor: While you’re reading your paper, think about these questions:
- Do you still agree with the thesis statement? If not, you may need to change it.
- Is the focus too broad or too narrow?
- Is it balanced? In other words, do you have about the same amount of information in each section?
- Have you supported all the claims that you made?
- Does the organization make sense? Do you need to move any paragraphs around?
- Are the facts accurate?
- How is the conclusion? Does your paper end in an interesting way?